Client sectors include:
- Local Authorities
- Waste Management Companies
- Utility Companies
- Construction Companies
- Commercial Businesses
- Fuel Companies
- Highway Service Companies
- Port Authorities
- Wildlife Parks
- Leisure Industry
Road Sweeper and Gully Wet Waste Recycling Facilities
We are pleased to announce that we have been awarded the ‘Major Commendation Award’ for Environmental Leadership at the prestigious 2011 ‘BCE Environmental Leadership Awards‘ and further the ‘Innovation and Technology’ award at the 2011 ‘Gatwick Diamond Business Awards‘ in recognition of our patented pioneering and environmentally efficient road sweeper and gully wet waste recycling process, that we have brought to market this year.
Our EA Permitted process offers our clients, their stakeholders and the communities in which we operate greater environmental protection through compliant waste disposal processing that delivers up to 95% landfill avoidance, and component recycling, including composting.
Our process has ability to deliver corporate responsibility reporting benefits through supply of:
- Waste Disposal Regulatory Compliance;
- Material Recycling;
- Sustainability improvement (including ‘Waste Strategy 2000′ landfill reduction reporting benefits for Local Authorities);
- Carbon footprint reduction;
- Environmental protection;
- Waste disposal cost reduction;
- Revenue generation opportunity.
The contained processes, that can be supplied and used in component parts for bespoke application, deliver:
- Immediate sludge and waste water separation at the point of wet waste delivery;
- Suspended solid separation from remaining sludge liquid delivering particle free grey water;
- Continuous bacterial treatment of recycled grey water until it is either reused for onsite vehicle wash down, or alternatively, transferred to road sweeper or jet vacuum tanker clean water tanks delivering immediate commercial cleansing capability;
- Residual solids from both initial and suspended solid attack are reprocessed for composting, and or, top soil dressing application.
Our facilities require no construction, save for the site needing a bunded concrete platform. The plant components are mobile, self-contained and offer integrity in respect of contamination avoidance.
Our facilities are bespoke built and have capability to deliver inner City operation.
Our process, or component plant, can be purchased, leased, rented or even supplied at no capital cost in the event of waste transfer Joint Venture opportunity.
You can see our process in opperation by following the BCE Awards YouTube link
Contact us for further information at email@example.com